Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 13, 2010

This Old Piano

I was playing with my new filters and LOVE this picture with the "Close Up +4" filter.  This piano is the one we played as children.  It belonged to my Grandmother.  Then it was my Mom and Dad's and now, it's ours.  It also spent some time in Ken and Nancy Marquette's house.  It has real ivory keys and every one of them is chipped.  It has so much character and I'm sure it will continue to gain more character in the years to come.  Michael and Carter LOVE that we leave it open.  I can't wait to hear what they will make of this marvel.

1 comment:

  1. This piano has also made it into two different photo projects. I used it for my shadows and reflections assignment in high school. The back reflected the keys and the shadows of the chipped keys made for a fun shot.

    ReplyDelete